Wednesday, November 15, 2017

NEW EMBROIDERY PROJECT.....

as if I need a new project. lol  But I'm making them for my sister.  I bought these a Wal-Mart a few months ago.  Not knowing at the time what I was going to do with them. Since my camera has taken nose dive, I had to search around the internet to find a picture of them.  So keep in mind these are not my actual pillowcases.
As for the price tag on this, that is what I paid for them.  I'm also still working on my Circle Quilt.  I've gotten January through July done. 
July is done and I've started August.  I'll be linking up with Heather over at Books and Quilts for Needlework Tuesday.  Hop over and see what everyone is working on.

1 comment:

  1. I have some pillowcases that have been waiting for me to get them finished. Love how the circle quilt is looking. its so fun.

    Thanks for linking up with Needlework Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!