Thursday, November 2, 2017

NEW READING CHALLENGE.......

I was blog hopping yesterday and ran across a new to me reading challenge.  It takes place over at Bea's Book Nook and the challenge is called Library Love Challenge....


RULES......
  1. Runs: January 1, 2017 – December 31, 2017. You can join any time.
  2. Put a sign up post on your blog or (dedicate a Goodreads shelf or LibraryThing) and link it below. Make sure it’s public.
  3. The goal is to read at least twelve (12) books from the library, but you can read more. While twelve is the minimum, there is no maximum limit. See the different levels below and pick the one that works best for you.
  4. Any format will work for this challenge (print, ebook, or audio); as long as you checked it out from the library, it counts.
  5. Books can be any genre (fiction, nonfiction, romance, fantasy, mystery, thriller, horror, etc.).
  6. Crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed, including re-reads. The goal is to support your local library and save money.
  7. Write a review - 2 sentences or an essay, whatever works for you, but there is a minimum of 2 sentences. Not sure what to write? How about something like, "The plot was a delight, but the characters didn’t capture me." 
LEVELS
Dewey Decimal:  read 12 books
Thrifty Reader:  read 24 books
Overdrive Junkie:  read 36 books
Library Card on Fire:  read 50+ books

Since 99% of my books come from my library, I thought I would sign up.  I will be going for the level Library Card on Fire.   Want to join, just click on the link and you'll be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!