Monday, November 6, 2017

WHAT I'M READING......

It's Monday, What are you Reading?  is hosted by Katheryn over at The Book Date.  Hop over and check it out.  You could find your next book to read.
WHAT I READ LAST WEEK
I finished a great book, Isaac's Storm by Erik Larson.  The book is all about the hurricane that hit Galveston, Texas.  The year is 1900, Galveston is fast becoming the New York of the Gulf. 
WHAT I AM READING AT PRESENT
Q is for Quarry - Sue Grafton
This is my own personal challenge this year.  To read the Alphabet Series.

UP NEXT.....
A Farewell to Arms - Ernest Hemmingway

I'm not fond of the classics.  But I'm going to do my best to read this book.  It's my book club's pick for November.  Hope everyone has a great.......

6 comments:

  1. I love Sue Grafton. I finished W is for Wasted a couple of weeks ago. I remember Q is for Quarry being a good story. Good luck finishing the alphabet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope by reading Hemingway you get a liking for the classics. Some of them are really very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that heart of hearts! You are brave to be reading Hemmingway, I am pretty sure I couldn't do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great plan to read your way through Sue's alphabet series...I know they are very popular.Read my last Hemmingway in university. Old Man and the Sea is a great story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you're brave to take on A Farewell to Arms. I read it in college and remember struggling with it. Maybe I'd like it better now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like a Farewell to Arms when I read it. For Whom the Bell Tolls though is my favorite of his books. Come see what I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!