Thursday, November 9, 2017

2018 READING CHALLENGE......

Got another I want to join.  This one is Read The Rainbow Challenge hosted by Mia Sutton.

The Challenge....
Read books each month of the year with covers that correspond to a color in the rainbow. For example, in January, I'll read a book that has a red cover.
I'll have all the info and keep track of the books I read in my 2018 Reading Challenge Tab at the top of the page. 
****************************************************************************
You may ask what the colors of the rainbow are......

Here they are in order.....

RED
ORANGE
YELLOW
GREEN
BLUE
INDIGO(PURPLE)
VIOLET

Hope you all join, it will be fun finding the books you need for this challenge.
Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!