Monday, February 2, 2009

HOMEMAKER MONDAY'S

Over at 11th Heaven's it is Homemaker Monday, If you want to check it out, just click on the title of this post or go to my sidebar, it's in My Blog List.

This is my first try at this meme. I save jars, all kinds of jars. Especially big jars, I use them for all kinds of things. I have been saving Jif Peanut Butter and Kraft Miracle Whip jars. They are plastic now, so you don't have to worry about them breaking. I wash them and get the labels off of them. Then I put my own labels on them.





I use them to put my Scrapbook stuff in. Pieces of ribbon, Rick Rack, chipboard, pens and markers and just about anything else you can think of. Don't they look nice sitting on my shelf. And no they don't usually block the clock. I moved them so you could see them better.





3 comments:

  1. What a lovely way to store, display, and use! They do look pretty-thank you for sharing today:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, to use those jars for all the little crafty stuff we LOVE to collect :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!