Sunday, February 22, 2009

PINEAPPLE CAKE




PINEAPPLE CAKE

2 C. Flour
2 C. Sugar
2 Eggs
20 oz. can Crushed Pineapple
2 teaspoon Baking Soda


Mix all ingredients well. DO NOT DRAIN JUICE FROM PINEAPPLE. Pour mixture into a well greased and floured 8 X 11 cake pan. Bake at 350 F. until done.

CREAM CHEESE FROSTING

1 8 oz. pkg. Cream Cheese
½ Stick of Butter
1 ½ teaspoon Vanilla
1 box of Powdered Sugar

Let cream cheese and butter cool and soften at room temperature. Mix all ingredients well and beat until creamy.

6 comments:

  1. Ww LOVE pineapple around here. This sounds delish.Thank you for another scrumptious addition to Simply Delicious Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cream cheese frosting. I hardly ever use regular frosting. Last time I did, the kids were disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, I might like this a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love simple yummy recipes! This one is going on my list of "to tries". Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds easy and tasty. I'll bet it's really moist with the pineapple in it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to try this cake this weekend. It looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!