Sunday, February 1, 2009

CHICKEN AND RICE BAKE




I found this recipe on a can of Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup. It's really good, quick to fix and my family loves it. I usually cut the pepper down some, as I don't like that much pepper. You can also add a few slices of cheese to the top. Add the cheese just before baking time is over. Just long enough to melt the cheese.




Chicken and Rice Bake

1 Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 C. of water
3/4 C. Uncooked White Rice
1/4 tsp. Paprika
1/4 tsp. Pepper
4 Skinless Chicken Breast Halves

In 2 Quart shallow baking dish, mix soup, water, rice, paprika and pepper. Mix these ingredients well. Place chicken breast on top of mixture. Sprinkle with paprika and pepper. Cover and bake at 375 for 45 minutes or until done.

3 comments:

  1. My grandma used to make something a lot like this. Thanks you for your scrumptious addition to Simply Delicious Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this what the people in Wisconsin call a "hot dish"? I'll have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love making "bakes", very easy and easy clean up to :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!