Friday, May 6, 2011

FIRST OF THE MONTH


I am joining Jan over at Murrieta 365 for First of The Month. What is this? Here is some info:

The goal is to capture one thing repeatedly on the first of each month. It can be a landscape, a person, an animal, a project; whatever your focus is, is fine. It can even be a record of where you are each First of the Month.


As you can see the Dandelions are taking over as usual. That's my new chore. Getting them all out. I've put some new "garden stuff" in the bed. An old chair my hubby found in the trash. And some pots. I've still got to arrange it. If mother nature cooperates, I'll be planting some Petunia's here before long. Next fall I plan on moving some flowers from another bed to this one. I was hoping the Forsythia Bush would be blooming but it hasn't quite made it out yet. It's still kind of chilly here, highs around 50-55 and lows in the 30's and 40's.

MAY


This is what April looked like.

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely contrast. You photographed the scene from the same angle, so one can really see the difference. It's almost like a Photoshop effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so green now! What a change!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!