Sunday, May 8, 2011

GARDEN GATE(S)

126/365

My hubby finds stuff! Rummage Sales, Flea Markets or Trash it doesn't matter. He brings it home and some day we use it. As in this garden. It has a piece of lattice, a foot board from a bed and 2, count them, gates. He's gotten a little crazy on this one. I'm going to have to fix this myself I guess.



I am linking up with Jan over at Murrieta 365 for SOCC and Scenic Sunday. Head over and check them out, some really great pictures to see.



To all the Mom's, Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. He does get points for creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little tweaking and this will be great, instead of good. Fun photo. Show us after you've tweaked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well thanks to your hubby, I've got an inspiration. I have to look for lattice or something like what you have for my herb garden. Thanks for sharing it!!

    Green Thumb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same here. We find stuff too. Love to see it when it is tweaked.


    Thank you for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never thought of using a footboard/headboard in a garden. But it IS a really great idea! Especially with something that would 'climb' like roses. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!