Thursday, May 26, 2011

FRIGHTFUL


I am joining Jenny for Alphabe Thursday. The letter this week is............


I was out last night trying to capture a picture of the lighting. But my point and shoot camera just isn't fast enough to catch it I guess. This is what I got. Kind of Frightful looking if you ask me.



Just click on the picture to see the picture better. To get back here just click your back button. Head over to Jenny's place to check out all the "F" pictures everyone is sharing.

3 comments:

  1. howdy. visiting from jenny's. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I think it's time to start the scary music playing. This is a little creepy!

    Thanks for the fantastically frightening link to Alphabe-Thursday's letter "F".

    A+

    And...

    BOO!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good night shots! And, yeah it's a bit frightful. It makes me think of Halloween. Thanks for visiting my blog on Alphabe-Thursday!

    ~Cathy Kennedy, Children's Author
    The Tale of Ole Green Eyes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!