Monday, May 30, 2011

PROJECT 365

I've been kind of in a slump the last few days. Haven't posted anything, but I have been taking pictures. This is my week review for May 22 to May 28.


These little "helicopters" as we call them fall off the trees and get every where.



Hanging pot in the kitchen. I need to buy a new one. This one is looking kind of old.


In between all the boxes and jars is my Aloe Vera plant. I always forget to water it, how it stays alive I'll never know.


This is a doily I'm working on. I'm almost done with it.


This is our backyard at night. Looks kind of spooky don't ya think.


We had a visitor to our backyard. A bunny. I took this picture through the back door window and it's plexiglass. That's why the picture is kind of foggy. Didn't want to open the door and scare him away.


Bella playing around with her sippy cup. she hasn't quite got the part of tipping it up. That's her brother Luke standing there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!