Sunday, June 5, 2011

UNFINISHED

Last fall the city put in a new drain in our yard. It is to keep the water from standing. When we get lots of rain, there would be a lake in our back yard, the neighbors yard and the farmer's field behind us. So the city put in a new drain and it came across our backyard. When dug the hole for drain, they of course left big piles of dirt. Yesterday I was doing dishes, which is a never ending job around here, and I look out the window and see a backhoe and several me. They were leveling out the dirt piles.





3 comments:

  1. It's great of the city to take care of the problem on private property.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your chickens! It's nice they finally got around to finishing the project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had trouble focusing on the backhoe because of all those wonderful chickens in the foreground!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!