Friday, June 10, 2011

FASHION

We took a trip to K Mart this week. Me, Heather and the twins, Bella and Luke. Mostly just looking around. This was the twins first time visiting the K Mart. They looked at everything. They are 11 months old so everything is exciting. I plopped this hat on Bella and she left it on the whole time we were there. Got home with some french fries and chicken nuggets and got cooled off. It was 90 something that day. Anyway, this is Bella with her hat on at home after the food and cool down.

I see you looking. Ooooops forgot to take the tag off.


I am linking up with Jennifer over at McDougall Photography for Fabulous Friday. Head over and check out all the great pictures everyone is sharing.

2 comments:

  1. She looks so cute in her hat! She must like it to keep it on for so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie--I love that grin. My two-yr-old grandson loves hats also--his little sis is too young yet for us to know. Great pic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!