Monday, June 13, 2011

A PHOTO CHALLENGE


Allie over at Allie Photography and Mikayla over at My Life In Words are the co-hosts for a new meme I found. It's called........................

{A Photo} Challenge
Here's how it works.
Each week Mikayla or I will host the challenge on our blogs.
Every theme will start with the words A photo, hence the meaning behind the title.
Each challenge will run from Sunday morning to the following Saturday closing at midnight.
Starting next week, we will alternate back and forth between the two of our blogs hosting the challenge.
All of the theme's with dates are posted here for your convenience.


This week's theme is a photo of something close up. So I took some pictures of my favorite subject.....chickens. Not real ones. The ones in my kitchen. I have well over 200 chickens in my kitchen. And of course I have favorites. These are a few of them. They sit in my kitchen window. But this one is my real favorite. I had to search high and low for this chicken cookie jar. I found this one at Hobby Lobby.
Window Chickens

Chicken Cookie Jar

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!