Monday, April 2, 2012

PROJECT 366 REWIND - WK. #13


My hubby's collection of belts. He's a pack rat, but does anyone need this many?

My hubby sitting on the deck enjoying the sunshine.

A rusted paint can. It's usually all covered with weeds.

Our son, Tommy, giving Bubber a ride in the wagon. He didn't like it, he jumped out shortly after I took the picture.

My hubby's own design of left over pieces. This is where he sits to watch the birds in the back field.

Some lost items I found in the Raspberry patch. A muffler for a lawn mower, a wheel for a lawn mower and a tin cup.

A fallen log with a rock under it. Very gloomy looking.

My favorite for March is the Peach Tree. Love this picture, it turned out perfect.

5 comments:

  1. That tree is so pretty - the colors are stunning! I used to make my dogs ride in the wagon, they always abandoned ship quicly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting to see the blooms on the tree. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blossom pic

    ReplyDelete
  4. this was fun seeing all the challenge photos together like this, went for a stroll with you in a way /:>)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great shots. I love the last one. beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!