Saturday, April 14, 2012

IN THE PICTURE

Over at Urban Muser the In The Picture meme has already been and gone. I'm late as usual. But thought I'd post it anyway. Just what is In The Picture?

* This is a self-portrait project, which means all photos must contain some part of you. Show as much or as little of yourself as you want, but give us something, even if it's only your feet.

* It should go without saying, but all photos must be taken by you and only you! Arms length, reflections, tripods, self-timers, remote controls...heck, even prop your camera up on a pile of books. I've tried it all.

My goal is to take one picture a month for the year. For the month of March the theme was black and white. This is my picture.


For April we have to take a self-portrait that involves jumping, twirling, dancing, running, basically some kind of movement. This is going to be hard for me, as I don't have a tripod. So I'll have to work on this one, we'll see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. what a delightful exercise, great photo, something in Thomas's stock piles could sub for a tripod!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!