Sunday, April 1, 2012

SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY

Ashley over at Ramblings and Photos is the host for Scavenger Hunt Sunday. Head over and see what everyone is sharing.

Clouds - the best I could do. This was some rain clouds moving in.

Sun Flare - I didn't get one. It's been cloudy and gloomy all week.

Seven - We have lots and lots of violets blooming in our yard. Here are seven of them.

High Angle - Bella and Luke in the toy tub. They dig all the toys out and then get in the tub.

Low Angle - With spring flowers comes those pesky Dandelions.

Things to look for new week.

1. New
2. Life
3. Fragrant
4. Pink
5. Obvious

6 comments:

  1. Love those little kiddos in the tub...that is adorable! Love your clouds too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good set.
    Clouds is really pretty.
    My favorite - High Angle, Too Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kiddies in the tub is prizeless and precious...your dandelions look the same as ours lol...and the clouds are pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the worst english when I comment on your blogs~excuse me..kiddies in the tub are prizeless and precious...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love cloudy days. Violets are a sure sign of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lil uns look cute in the bucket

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!