Sunday, April 15, 2012

GRANNY GOT COLOR AFGHAN


My biggest project right now is the blanket I'm working on. It's called Granny Got Color and the pattern is over at Caron International. When I started working on this
the first of the month I had 4 rows of 9 done. Here is what it looked like before.


After looking at the pattern I saw that I had put the rows together wrong. So had to take them apart and put them back together again. I've put 2 more rows on the blanket this month. Working on the 7th row now. Still plugging away at it. Some days I don't get to crochet. It gets kind of crazy around here sometimes with the twins. Anyway, here is what I've got done so far.

4 comments:

  1. Wow looking fantastic and I'd say your doing pretty great at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Considering twins, I am surprised you managed to lay it flat without your efforts being thwarted =) Lovely job

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! It's looking really great...I'm so impressed!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are making great head way, as busy as you must be, where do you find the time? lovely colours

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!