Sunday, March 6, 2016

SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY......

Ashley over at Ramblings & Photos is the host for Scavenger Hunt Sunday.  Hop over and check out all the photos everyone is sharing.
Here's my interpretations of the words this week.

Up.....
Beautiful sun and blue sky, after a week of gray skies.

Fruit.....
We always have some kind of fruit around the house.  The twins love fruit.

Neighborhood....
This is my neighborhood.  Can you tell it's trash day?

Smile......
Bob waiting on me to play with him.  I think he's smiling.

Photographer's Choice......
I love black and white pictures.  This one is a natural black and white.  I didn't have to make it this way, it was a rainy cloudy day with some fog threw in.




6 comments:

  1. Your photographer's choice is stunning. I love the natural black and white of it...great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your pics for the hunt and I think Bob is smiling at you, too! Have a blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A blue sky makes me happy after a week of grays! The neighborhood is lookin' good, even on trash day:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that foggy shot. and the pooch is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep! I think Bob is smiling. I eat a lot of fruit and it is good the twins do also. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!