Tuesday, March 1, 2016

QUILTS AND CREATIVITY......

I was blog hopping the other day and found Red Letter Quilts.  She has this thing going on over there that I'm going to join.  It's called OMG one monthly goal.  Here is some more info....

Select ONE  of  your quilt-related goals and describe it in a blog post, with photo(s) of said project, and what you aim to finish.

What I'm going to work on in March is off my Quilt Finishing List.  The list is on my sidebar.  I'm going to bind the Winter Quilt and start on the Dots Quilt.  I'm going to TRY and finish the Dots Quilt, but not sure if it will get done.
Winter Quilt

 Dots Quilts
Over at Quilty Folk, there are lots of circles being made.  Go check it out.  There are lots of folks working on this and they have some COOL ideas on making their quilts.  I got all my February circles done.  Here they are in chronological order by the February calendar.
 I haven't started putting them together yet.  Not sure how I'm going to do this.  Still thinking about this one.  For now they are living in little baggies with their month on the baggie. 
 ******************************************************************************
I've also been working on my Smash/Junk Journal.  This is part of the Creativity Challenge over at Prairie Moon Quilts.  I changed the one I was using for a Composition Book.  The pages are lots thicker than the other one I was using.  This book is going to be "stuff " that I like, it's All About Me.
The cover....
I collect chickens so this picture was a good thing to add.  I also like working crossword puzzles.
Some quilt stuff I've added.  The trip to Joann Fabrics receipt and a snip of the fabric I bought.

6 comments:

  1. The dots quilt looks like it is a lot of fun. Good luck with your March goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the old quilts to finish list - I guess all we quilters have a version of that! Your journal is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever it takes to inspire us to get those old tops finished and quilted! Great batch of February circles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that dot quilt as well. Good luck finishing it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking up with Quilty 365! It looks like you have lots going on.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so wonderful to see all those nice fabrics what you have used to your circles. The heart is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!