Sunday, February 28, 2016

SLOW STITCHING SUNDAY.......

Kathy over at Kathy's Quilts is the host for Slow Stitching Sunday.  Hop over and check out all the stitching projects everyone is working on.
I'm working on my ABC Quilt.  I've got A - L done.  I'm thinking about putting something on the letters that begins with that letter.....like A is for Apple.   I just happen to have an apple button.  Actually I have a whole jar of novelty buttons.  I'm sure I've got lots of buttons that will work for this idea.  If not, I'll think of something else.  Maybe some embroidery will work.

These are 9" blocks worked in needle turn applique.  I'm trying to use a different color for each letter.  I may have to buy some fabric.....as if that will be hard to do.....lol.  The letters are on bleached muslin. 

5 comments:

  1. Love your letters. Colors are great. I have been thinking about an alphabet quilt for awhile... hmmm. Have a good day slow stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be fun if you could find a button for every letter! Your blocks are so cute--love alphabet quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your work and wish I could do it...Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.

    I love the alphabet blocks. I was gonna ask if you are using your stash for the letters. It is NEVER hard to buy fabric, finding place for it, yeah that is hard lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!