Friday, February 19, 2016

CREATIVITY CHALLENGE......

I've been slacking on this for the last couple weeks.  I've got the challenges done, but haven't posted them.  Challenge #5 was to illustrate something four ways.  I wasn't too sure how to do this one, so I just did what I thought was right.  This is my version....
I started with a smiley face and progressed from there.

Challenge #6 was to make a drawing using crayons.  I'm not a very good drawer, so I went something simple.  It's my version of a vase of flowers.
The table didn't come out very well, but overall I like the picture.

For Challenge #7 we are suppose to start a smash/junk book.  I've been wanting to make one of these for a while.  But where to start????  So I'm going to give it a try.  If you want to join in, just head over to Prairie Moon Quilts and check out this Creativity Challenge....
 

1 comment:

  1. Those smiley faces! #3 cracks me up! And your crayon drawing is great! Have fun with your smash book.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!