Monday, February 1, 2016

QUILTY 365.......

you might ask what the heck is this?  Well, Audrey over at Quilty Folk has started a challenge of her own and everyone has jumped on the bandwagon.  The challenge is to make a circle everyday for 365 days.  I thought this was a great project to start, as if I need anymore projects to work on, but I love working on a long term project.  It gives me something to look forward to.  So here I am doing circles.  I started January 1, 2016 and it's February already.  Where the heck did January go?
My January circles are laid out in order by the calendar.  Not sure how I'm going to put this together yet, it's still early.  I'll figure that one out a little later down the line.   I was up until 3:00 am so I got my February 1 circle done already.  My January circles are in a baggie with the month on it.  I'll store them this way so they don't get mixed up.  My square is 3 1/2" X 3 1/2".  I'm using scraps from my scrap box, but that may change.  I'm also trying to make each circle a different color.  But that may change down the line.  We'll see how that works out.  Anyway, want to see more circles, some of the folks are making some really great "circles".  Go check it out.
I'm also working on the 350 Blocks Projects going on over at Prairie Moon Quilts.  I got 21 1/2 blocks done for January.
 The 2 at the bottom don't actually go there, they aren't done yet and I'll be working them into the quilt as I get the rows done.

7 comments:

  1. Isn't it fun seeing all the variety in form and color going on in this challenge? Your circles are looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start to your 365 circles. They're so much fun to make and contemplate a finished setting plan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your circles are looking good; peacefully set off by the neutral background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't this a fun project! It is so interesting to see what everyone is doing . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're not the only one wondering where January went! You are up to date with the circles, at least, and they are looking jolly good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. January just whizzed by! So crazy. Fun to see your circles! It's a little bit addictive.:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!