Wednesday, February 17, 2016

WHAT I'VE BEEN WORKING ON......

I've been working on my quilts the last couple weeks.  I've got the 4th of July quilt done, except for the border.  Have to make a trip to Joann Fabrics for that. 
I've also been working on Crazy Quilt Number 8 block.  It's kind of going slowly.  I've run out of ideas for the embellishments.  I'm hoping something will pop out at me.
A few weeks ago I was working on my Creativity project hosted over at Prairie Moon quilts.  We had to make something using our initial.  I made a pillow with the letter S.  I got to thinking this would be a great quilt, an ABC quilt.  I've started this one, it's coming along nicely.  The blocks are 9" X 9", on unbleached muslin. 
I'm also linking up with Heather over at Books and Quilts for Needlework Tuesday.  Hop over and check out Heather's quilt, it's beautiful.
What have you been working on?  Let me know, I'll come visit you.

3 comments:

  1. Your alphabet letters are looking good. Are you going to blanket stitch around them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. have your tried using any of the rick rack on your crazy blocks? I have seen all sorts of stitches used to hold it down, and then additional decorative stitches at each point.

    A bee would look sweet in the middle of that floral fabric.

    Thanks for linking up with Needlework Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you know that you can shorten your links with AdFly and receive money from every click on your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!