Tuesday, February 23, 2016

QUILT UPDATE.....

I went to Joann Fabrics over the weekend.  Got some fabric to put the border on my 4th of July Quilt. 


It now joins my loooong list of quilts to finish.
1. Calendar Quilt
2. Tree & Leaves Quilt
3. Winter Quilt
4. Dots Quilt
5. Dresden Quilt(Gray Center)
6. 6" Crazy Quilt
7. Halloween Quilt
8. Thanksgiving Quilt
9. Christmas Quilt
10. Jar Quilt
11. Strip Quilt
12. Easter Quilt
13. Boo Quilt
14. Valentine Quilt
15. Dresden Quilt(Red Center)
16. Under The Sea Quilt
17. Spring Quil
18. 4th of July Quilt

The ones in red are finished.   Just click on the link to see these finished quilts.  Or you can check out my Quilts Tab at the top of the page.  I've also been working on my ABC quilt.  I'm now up to the letter H.  Heather over at Books and Quilts stopped by, she suggested some embellishments for some of the blocks.  Which I think is a great idea!!  While I'm working on them I'll be thinking of what to do with them.  I have lots of novelty buttons, lace, rick rack ribbon and even some beads.   Well, that's it for today.  I'm linking up with Heather for Needlework Tuesday.  Hop over and check out her place.  She's sharing a Quilt Guild get together. 

2 comments:

  1. Nice border, Sherrie! It really ties everything together.

    That's some list. Looks like you've got your work cut out for you. Are you finishing these quilts in the order listed? Or do you jump around to what you feel like working on?

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent choice of border fabric. Now that you have your mojo going, I have no doubt you'll finish that list. I don't recall seeing the jar quilt before. I have fabrics set aside for one myself, but who knows when I'll get to it. My kids are big now, but there are some new nieces coming along shortly.

    Thanks for linking up with Needlework Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!