Saturday, February 6, 2016

MESSING AROUND......

My son got my Y - Fi hooked up to my computer and camera.  Now as soon as I take a picture it pops up on my computer.  Puts the pictures in a folder, so I can go right to them and start working on them.  I usually adjust lighting and sharpening, then do some cropping.  Here are a few I took yesterday, trying out the Y - Fi hook up.
Toby trying to nap, but Bella keeps bothering him.

The corner of our living room....this is the main door into our house, well the one we use.
This is part of the north wall.  I have pictures on all four walls.  This is what I call my memory walls.  There are pictures of family and friends.  I've run out of room to hang anymore.  lol
And this is the west wall.  The Shadowbox was my mom's, it needs the mirror cleaned.  lol  Well, that's it for today.  Hope you all have a great day!



1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!