Sunday, January 31, 2016

SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY.......

Ashley over at Ramblings & Photos is the host for Scavenger Hunt Sunday.  Hop over and check out all the photos everyone is sharing.
Here's my interruptions of the words this week.

Favorite....

This is Bob trying to get me to play with him.

Angled.....
The twins put the blocks at an angle.  All stacked up neatly.

Curved....
The legs on this table are curved.

Cropped.....
Toby napping on the couch.  This is the original.
This is after I cropped it a little.

Texture.....
The bark on the tree.  I guess you could call it textured.







3 comments:

  1. Great finds. Love the cropped shot, the pup looks comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good set. - Your dog is adorable. Yes tree bark makes for a very neat texture. I like the curved shot too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This way the animals can run up the blocks and knock them down! I do hope you played with Bob-how could you resist? That tree does have great texture.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!