Sunday, January 24, 2016

SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY.....

Ashley over at Ramblings & Photos is the host for Scavenger Hunt Sunday.  Hop over and see all the photos everyone is sharing.
My interpretations of this weeks list.

Light...
My kitchen window gives lots of light.

Sky...
Gloomy and grey......

Under....
This is under my monitor....my speakers and lots of dust.  What's under your monitor?

Artificial Light....
Fluorescent lights.....are awesome!  They light up the room without all the glare.

Space....
This is my little space.  My crocheting, quilting, books, paper, pens, and my note pad are all crammed into this little space.

2 comments:

  1. I think you deserve a bigger Space! You grey skies look like mine in N. Ireland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've had a lot of grey skies lately too. Luckily I didn't have two feet of snow though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!