Saturday, January 2, 2016

YEAR IN REVIEW......

I always like to do a photo year in review.  So here are my favorite photos from 2015. They may not be the best but they are my favorites.

JANUARY
What's under that cup....
FEBRUARY
Bella....thinking
MARCH
Beautiful Sunset...
APRIL
I've seen cats on a table....but dogs!  If there is a chair open Toby will jump up.
MAY
A piece of a rainbow...
JUNE
Water fun......
JULY
Fireworks....turned out good.
AUGUST
Hubby loves to rummage....he went to the neighbors rummage.
SEPTEMBER
My sister came for a visit and got on the floor to play with the kids.  What's so unusual about that?  She has a bad back.....had surgery a few years ago....so seeing her on the floor was awesome.
OCTOBER
Is that Spiderman in my kitchen???? No, it's Bella.
NOVEMBER
Our first snow....Bella and Heather went out to play.
DECEMBER
Christmas morning......

I'm linking up with Ashley over at Ramblings & Photos.  

4 comments:

  1. Great shots. We had a yellow lab/german shepherd mix (not a small dog) who could get on the table on all fours to eat the cat food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Great Look back - Stay Well and Happy Everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely glimpse into your year. Here's to a wonderful 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a lovely journey to follow your 2015 through these pictures! Have a very happy New Year!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!