Friday, January 1, 2016

MONTH IN REVIEW.....BOOKS

Katharyn over The Book Date is the host for Month in Review.

Total books read this month: 9
 
 Baker's Blues - Judith Ryan Hendricks
 Caddie Woodlawn - Carol Ryrie Brink
 Snow Treasure - Marie McSwigan
 A Long Walk to Water - Linda Sue Park
 Against the Tide - Kat Martin
 Roses Are Red - James Patterson
 Smokin' Seventeen - Janet Evanovich
 The Girl on the Train - Paula Hawkins
 The 52 Lists Project - Moorea Seal

New to me Authors
Carol Ryrie Brink
Marie McSwigan
Linda Sue Park
Paula Hawkins
Moorea Seal

Top Book for December


















3 comments:

  1. The Girl on the Train has been a book I've been contemplating for a while. Glad to hear you enjoyed it and happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of new to you authors this month! I chose not to read The Girl on the Train as not quite me, but know heaps of readers who liked it very much and seen it in some lists of readers top books for 2015.
    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl on the Train ended up on my favorite of 2016 list for a very specific reason. Great reading month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!