Saturday, January 9, 2016

FOGGY MORNING......

As I got up this morning it was foggy and cloudy.  But the fog has started breaking up.


It is suppose to start raining today.  Sometime during the morning hours it is suppose to change to snow.  We are expecting 3 to 5" of snow with cold and wind.  Blizzard like conditions.  Wind chills 5 to 10 degrees below zero.  This is the prediction of the snow track by our local T. V.  station.  
The green is rain, the pink is rain/snow mix and the blue is snow.

I'm linking up with Melinda over at West Metro Mommy Reads for Saturday Snapshot.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful photograph of the mist. I hope your weather doesn't get too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our weather map in St. Louis looks just about the same. Stay safe -- and warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brrr! I hate when the wind blows and the chill factor gets below zero! Stay Warm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how your photo of very little color tells the story of the weather conditions. Makes me want to stay indoors and read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your photos of the fog. We were socked in all day yesterday, so I'm glad to see a little sunshine this morning. Bundle up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way the trees seem to be reaching out into the fog! We are having a very dreary, dark, rainy day... good day to stay in and read blogs and books!

    Linda in VA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! Stay warm and safe in those blizzard conditions!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the misty photo!

    Readerbuzz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!