Friday, January 8, 2016

BOOKISH FRIDAY.......

Book Beginnings is hosted over at Rose City Reader, The Friday 56 is hosted over at Freda's Voice and Book Blogger Hop is hosted over at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict.  Hop over and check them out, you might find your next book. 

The Menagerie - Tui T. Sutherland

















MY BOOK BEGINNING









Logan Wilde noticed the feathers as soon as he woke up.  There were five of them scattered across his gray carpet like autumn leaves.

I've only just started this book, but it's getting good and I want to find out about the menagerie.

THE FRIDAY 56









It wasn't a rhinoceros after all.  It was dog...a dognearly the size of a rhinoceros.  And although Logan considered himself a dog person, this was not the kind of dog he had in mind.

Logan is inside the menagerie and there are lots of strange creatures there. 

BOOK BLOGGER HOP

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Have you made any improvements on your blog since your started your blog? Did you change the format? Did you change your header? Did you add or remove items from your side bar? 

I am always changing my blog.  The header and adding and removing stuff from my side bar.  

5 comments:

  1. Well, this sounds like a really fun read! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's mine: Reading Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. I'm curious about the menagerie. Is it real? Why is he inside it?
    My Friday post features THE TIME IN BETWEEN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great on changing your blog.

    I am non-changer. LOL!!

    Hope you are having a good Saturday.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a fun and magical read. I'm intrigued by the feathers.
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What kind of dog is that O.O

    Our BB

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!