Sunday, January 10, 2016

SCAVENGER HUNT SUNDAY......

Ashley over at Ramblings & Photos is the host for Scavenger Hunt Sunday.  Hop over and see all the photos everyone is sharing.


NEW....
My Christmas present to me.

RED......
My wallet, had this for years and it holds everything I need.

BREAKFAST......
Jerky and a fountain Coke.

SIMPLE......
A Popsicle is a joy to Luke, something so simple can make him so happy.  On a side note.....Luke is in the hospital, he has Pneumonia.  Hoping he gets to come home today.

CIRCLE.....
My quilting tub.  All my supplies I need to work on a quilt.  It's actually a tub from Ice Cream.




3 comments:

  1. Your breakfast shot made me laugh. I have had pneumonia-not pleasant at all. Hope he is home by now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Luke!! Hope he's mending well.
    Enjoy your new bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope Luke is out of hispital now and better. Love your new bag. I love all your illustration shots for the word prompts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!