Friday, January 22, 2016

THE 350 BLOCKS PROJECT......

Shelly over at Prairie Moon Quilts is having a challenge.  A 350 Quilt Blocks Challenge.


 I tried this last year, but didn't do to well.  My hubby got sick and I lost track of my quilt blocks.  Heck I didn't even work on a quilt last year.  I didn't even blog much last year.  Anyway, I'm going to give it a try this year.  The idea is to make 350 blocks for the year.  That's 1 block a day.  I'll just keep repeating this....I can do this, I can do this, I can do this....well, you get the picture.

So far this month I've made 13 blocks.  I've started working on my 4th of July quilt and I've made Crazy Quilt block 7.  But the Crazy Quilt block hasn't been embellished.  So I'm not counting that one yet. 
I just put row 3 on last night.  I think I'll put 2 more rows on and a border.  If I can find some, I want to put a flag border around it.  I'll be putting this challenge in my TABS at the top of my page. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!