Wednesday, March 16, 2016

SPRING....MAYBE.....

It was 60 degrees yesterday, beautiful day.  Today it's a little cooler and very windy, we are under a WIND ADVISORY,  I went out to see if spring is here.  I think we still have a couple more weeks yet.  But some of the signs of spring are popping out. 
The Daffodils are blooming. 
What we call Flags here, but they are actually a lily.  They are popping up out of the ground.
There are still some brown patches, but the grass is greening up.
The Tulips are popping up.  So MAYBE Spring is here, we'll just have to wait and see.
I haven't seen our resident Ground Hog come out yet.  She had 3 little babies last spring.  It'll be interesting to see how many there are this year.
These are the baby Ground Hogs from last year. 

I'm linking up with St. Germains's Blog for SEASON'S.


4 comments:

  1. Wow, you actually have groundhogs! So cool:) As I'm typing this, am spotting a deer laying down by the tree in the backyard. Now I'm living in Northern California (instead of Southern Cal) and at 3000 feet, I experience much more of the seasons. Not even 20 min. higher they still have snow.
    Thank you for making this post and being a part of Seasons! Hope to see you back soon! Have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful signs of Spring! We have quite a few of those signs too (only a month or so early)! Hope you see the ground hog and it's babes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The daffodils are always fun to see when spring arrives. I think it would be neat to see baby groundhogs too. They are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so exciting to see new growth and babies emerge in spring! Have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!