Monday, October 19, 2020

I'M WORKING ON.....

 several projects as usual...I've been doing some embroidery...I really like doing embroidery...if I had to choose between quilting and embroidery...well....I couldn't...I love them both.

I've been working on a piece for my Fall Sampler...

And I have one picked out for my Christmas Sampler...haven't started this one yet...but it will be next..hopefully you can see what it is...the picture didn't come out very good.  I also got a snowman done for my sampler...


I've also been working on my RSC 2020 blocks...I'm making Crazy Quilt blocks for this one...the color for October is yellow...here is block 1 almost done...just some more embroidery to do on the red corner.

Well, that's it for now...what have your been working on...head over and to Love Laugh Quilt for Monday Making to see what everyone is working on.

Have an awesome......



2 comments:

  1. Your embroidery and crazy quilt block are looking good. I used to love to embroidery but quilting sucked me in a LOT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. You're so talented.

    Have a fabulous day and week. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!