Today is Tuesday...so that means my To-Do Tuesday list is ready to post...my list from last week.
1. Organize the project table.✔
2. Finish embellishing the RSC blocks.
3. Work on Cat/Mouse blocks.✔
I got 2 of three done this week. I didn't finish the embellishing of the RSC blocks..I got 2 of them done. I need to put some beads on the second one and it will be done.
I put the features on the pink mouse.
And my project table got cleaned off, well except for the dust...I forgot that part. And organized into ziploc bags.
So it wasn't a bad week....but I think I should have done better...but the way I've been feeling I consider this a WIN for me! What's up for next week's To-Do List...
October 20th through October 27
1. Finish the Crazy Quilt blocks.
2. Finish the embroidery for the Fall Sampler.
3. Clean my desk from top to bottom...it's really messy at the moment.
Well that's my week so far. Hope you all...
I'm linking up with: