I'm behind on posting my To-Do Tuesday...so I'm doing it today. Yesterday just slipped away and I didn't even realize it was Tuesday...that's bad! My list from:
October 20th through October 27
1. Finish the Crazy Quilt blocks.👎
2. Finish the embroidery for the Fall Sampler.✔
3. Clean my desk from top to bottom...it's really messy at the moment.👎
1 item from my list got done...it wasn't a good week. Although I did get the Umbrella quilt tied and started the binding. I decided on black for the binding, not other reason except I already had black binding ready to go.
This block has a memory in it. See the blue plaid, that's one of my old flannel shirts I cut up. And the brown tags on the left, they came from the shirt.
I did finish the block I was working on for my Fall Sample...as a matter of fact I done another one..this is the Hello Fall block.
My list for:
November 3rd through November 9th
1. Finish the binding and label on the Umbrella quilt
2. Finish the April RSC blocks/start the May blocks
3. Sandwich the Jar Quilt.
As it's Wednesday, instead of Tuesday, I'll be hoping you have an awesome...