Tuesday, November 17, 2020

TA-DA TUESDAY.....

November 10th through November 16

1.  Finish the Umbrella Quilt

2. Sandwich the Jar Quilt👎

3. Work on Fall Sampler quilt👎

I only got one thing done from my list last week...Yippeee, the Umbrella Quilt is done.


The Jar Quilt will get sandwiched today.  


And the Fall Sampler is in limbo.  I can't seem to make up my mind as to where I want to go on this quilt.  I've been on line looking at fall samplers...there are some pretty ones, but not what I'm looking for.  I'll keep looking and maybe an idea will come to me.  This quilt will more than likely get pushed into 2021.

My list for...

November 17th through November 23rd

1.  Sandwich and tie the Jar Quilt

2. Decide on binding for Jar Quilt

3.  Work on lay-out of RSC blocks

4.  Make a decision for Fall Sampler

Over at Pintangle, it's TAST Tuesday. 


 

 

 

The stitch this week is Knotted Cretan Stitch...hop over and check out the stitch. 

I am linking up with:

To-Do Tuesday

TAST

Color and Inspiration Tuesday

Hope you all...



2 comments:

  1. That's a great Ta-Da! I really like your umbrella quilt - nice finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherrie! Great job on your Umbrella quilt finish. Does this have a home? I'm so glad that the jar quilt isn't going to be ignored - I am very fond of it. Sometimes a project just has to visit time-out for a bit while your creativity returns on where to take it. Thanks so much for linking up this week! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!