November 10th through November 16
1. Finish the Umbrella Quilt✔
2. Sandwich the Jar Quilt👎
3. Work on Fall Sampler quilt👎
I only got one thing done from my list last week...Yippeee, the Umbrella Quilt is done.
The Jar Quilt will get sandwiched today.
And the Fall Sampler is in limbo. I can't seem to make up my mind as to where I want to go on this quilt. I've been on line looking at fall samplers...there are some pretty ones, but not what I'm looking for. I'll keep looking and maybe an idea will come to me. This quilt will more than likely get pushed into 2021.
My list for...
November 17th through November 23rd
1. Sandwich and tie the Jar Quilt
2. Decide on binding for Jar Quilt
3. Work on lay-out of RSC blocks
4. Make a decision for Fall Sampler
Over at Pintangle, it's TAST Tuesday.
The stitch this week is Knotted Cretan Stitch...hop over and check out the stitch.
I am linking up with:
Hope you all...