Friday, November 27, 2020

THE DAY AFTER......

 Thanksgiving....lots of left overs to eat.  My niece is coming down for a visit...hopefully they will help us eat all the left overs.  

So today I'm resting up from all the cooking.  I'm going to do Friday Fill-ins today.  Here are the questions for today..

1. Why is ________ so expensive?
2. On holidays, I always have a second serving of________.
3. I’m eternally grateful for _________.
4. ‘Tis the season for _________.

My answers.....

1.  Why is everything so expensive during the holidays.

2. On holidays, I always have a second serving of Pineapple Upside Down Cake...Yummm.

3. I'm eternally grateful for my family...near and far.

4.'Tis the season for giving and happiness. 

Hope you all have a great.....



2 comments:

  1. We have only one meal left from yesterdays feast. We're happy about that.

    Love your fill-ins.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo friday fil ins sounds fun! I love pineapple upside down cake, do you make it in cast iron or can one make it in a regular pan?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!