November 17th through November 24th
1. Sandwich and tie the Jar Quilt👎
2. Decide on binding for Jar Quilt 👎
3. Work on lay-out of RSC blocks👎
4. Make a decision for Fall Sampler👎
Well, that's not a good result this week. Although I got the Jar Quilt sandwiched and in the hoop.
As for the binding for this quilt..I think I'm going to got with this light brown. It's the one in the front. The strips on the jar quilt are a dark brown, so thought this would go with it. What do you think?
Still thinking about the Fall Sampler, can't quite make up my mind on this one. I've been side tracked by the Teapot Quilt and my Tile blocks this week. I started putting the Teapot quilt together.
So it's been kind of a productive week. Just the wrong items for my list. My new list for next week...
November 24th through November 30th
1. Tie the Jar Quilt...start the binding???
2. Do some more Tile Blocks
3. Finish putting the Teapot quilt together.
It's also TAST Tuesday over at Pintangle...the stitch this week is Twisted Chain Stitch or Rope Stitch..head over and check them out.
Hope you all