Monday, November 23, 2020

WORKING...

 on my Tile blocks.  I got 3 done and started another...these are 12.5 inch blocks..so it shouldn't take too many to get a quilt top together.  

I also got my Jar Quilt sandwiched and is in the hoop, ready to be tied.  

Is anyone doing the Virtual Cookie Exchange Blog Hop??  My day for posting is coming up fast...so I gathered everything I need to work on my project.....can you guess what it will be?  My day for posting is December 1st.  Hope to see you during the blog hop.

I'm linking up with:

Monday Making

Hope you all have a great stitching....


3 comments:

  1. Pretty and it reminds me of my mother and all the canning she did each year.

    Have a fabulous day and week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tile quilt block! Are you turning the edges under?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Jar Quilt, pretty!
    Thanks for sharing with Patchwork & Quilts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!