I totally forgot about To-Do Tuesday being hosted over at ChrisKnits. So I thought I would do it today. My list from last week....
1. Finish putting the Frogs.and tile blocks together.✔
2. Start the Red Work quilt.👎
3. Finish up Sunbonnet Sue.✔
4. Start binding Overall Sam✔
5. Wait patiently for my order from Jo-Ann Fabrics to arrive....😊
I did good this week! The Frogs are put together...yea, I have a filmsy.
Sunbonnet Sue is finished....
The binding has started on Overall Sam...
The Red Work blocks are still waiting to be put together.
My fabric from Joann's finally got here. This will be added to my Salt and Sand Quilt. Here is the quilt ...the fabric will be added to the outside. I don't know if you can see it...but there is a pattern that looks like a shell....well to me it does.
I've also started making a new Afghan. It's a Ripple Afghan.
My list for March 9th through March 15th.
1. Finish binding Overall Sam.
2. Make 2 more Tile Blocks.
3. Put the Red Work together.
4. Put the outer border on the Salt and Sand Quilt.
5. Put a few more rows on my Ripple Afghan.