Since this is Tuesday...I guess I need to post To-Do List list from last week...Head over to Chris's place to check out all the folks sharing their To-Do Lists.
August 17th through August 23rd.
1. Sandwich Salt and Sand....and Orange You Glad quilts.👎
2. Sew another RSC 2020 row on.👎
3. Make a few more Strip Blocks.✔
4. Start a new embroidery project.👎
Sorry to say I didn't get anything accomplished on any of my list. I've had a new SQUIRREL come running through my sewing room.
I've been working on my Candy Hearts Quilt. You can read my post about the Candy Hearts HERE.
I've got 7 hearts all appliqued down. I've started embroidering the sayings on them.
The picture doesn't show the words very well...it says Be Mine. I think I should have used black embroidery floss for the words. This may require Mr. Seam Ripper to come out of hiding. 😸
So back to the drawing board
on my list from last week.
August 24th through August 30th
1. Sandwich Salt and Sand....and Orange You Glad quilts
2. Sew another RSC 2020 row on.
3. Make a few more Strip Blocks
4. Start a new embroidery project.
Well, I guess that's it for this week. Hope you all.....
P.S. Sorry about the big gap after this post. Blogger is having technical problems I guess. I've tried deleting the space, but it's not working.😕