It's Tuesday...so here's my list for To-Do Tuesday, hosted by Chris over at Chris Knits. Hop over and check out what everyone else is working on.
I've missed a week, so am using my last post as my list.
August 3rd to August 9th
1. Make more Strip Blocks✔
2. Sew more RSC 2020 blocks together.✔
3. Start working on Orange You Glad Blocks.✔
4. Sandwich Salt and Sand Quilt. 👎
1. I got a few more Strip Quilt blocks done. There will be 10 6 1/2" blocks in a row. I've got Row 1 and 2 done and 7 1/2 done for row 3.
2. I've got 2 rows done on the RSC 2020 Quilt together. I had to quit because sewing through 4 layers of fabric and lots of other "stuff" is hard on the fingers....as I sew by hand. Want to know where all the embroidery stitches came from? Check out Sharon's Pintangle blog. She has a stitch dictionary.
3. I started working on my Orange You Glad Quilt. Sorry to say I didn't make the deadline to join the Blog Hop, but I really wanted to have an Orange Quilt...so I started one. I started making blocks and before I realized it, I had 3 rows done. I will be adding one more row and then an outside border. This is what I have now.
4. Salt and Sand quilt is still waiting to be sandwiched. I'll be finishing up the Orange quilt this week, So I'll sandwich both of them.
My list for August 17th through August 23rd..
1. Sandwich Salt and Sand....and Orange You Glad quilts.
2. Sew another RSC 2020 row on.
3. Make a few more Strip Blocks.
4. Start a new embroidery project.
Hope you all have a.....
Oh I love your orange you glad quilt! Your RSC quilt is coming along nicely. Good luck with the sandwiching!ReplyDelete
Looks like you have been getting things done! Congrats and good luck on next week's list! Thanks for linking up with To-Do.ReplyDelete