is hosted over at Texas Quilt Gal...head over and see what everyone's To-Do list for this past week.
As for my list...I did pretty good this week.
1. Work on Alexis's Quilt.✔
2. Sandwich Candy Hearts and cut binding.✔
3. Put a few more stitches into my Band Sampler.✔
1. I have 4 rows of Alexis's quilt done...just have to lay it out on the bed to see how much more I need to get it done. Then decide what color to make the strips between the rows.
After seeing the quilt laid out...I don't think I'll put strips between the rows. Now I just need more blocks.
2. I got the Candy Hearts quilt sandwiched and in the hoop. I'll start to tie it this week.
3. The Band Sampler got a few more stitches. I'm working on the orange row at the bottom. The stitch is called Sheaf Stitch. When I need names of embroidery stitches, I head over to Sharon's place, Pintangle. She has a stitch dictionary. Plus lots of embroidery related "stuff". You should check her place out. My row of Sheaf Stitch is a little off, but this is what a Band Sampler is, learning new stitches and experimenting with the stitches.
What I need to work on this coming week.
1. Tie the Candy Hearts Quilt
2. Cut binding for Candy Hearts.
3.Make some more blocks for Alexis's Quilt
Have a great sewing day....