Thursday, October 28, 2021

I LIKE THURSDAY BECAUSE......

 I get to share all my likes with you.  Lets start off with shirts....yea I said shirts.  I usually have a flannel shirt on most of the time.  It takes the chill off, but doesn't make me hot.  I finally get to break out my Flannel Shirt I got for Christmas last year.  It's flannel, but it's heavier than regular flannel.  It's a fleece fabric, but looks like flannel.  Excuse the mess...we are in the process of re-paneling the walls.  This is me in my heavy flannel shirt.  It's really warm and cozy!

Alexis's quilt is coming along.  I've got 7 rows done...one more to go.

I pulled out my projects box to see what I can work on next....I haven't worked on my Christmas Sampler for a while.  So I'll work on that for a while. 


I'm looking forward to going to Book Club tonight.  Haven't finished the book...The Paper Palace by Miranda Cowley Heller.  but I've got a good start on it.  

What have I been watching on T.V.  I've started re-watching CSI..New York.  Some of them I remember and some I don't.  I really need to catch up on my t.v. shows on CBS.  I use a streaming  channel, Paramount, to watch those.  As for everything else going on around here....same as always.  The twins are growing...

Bella is almost as tall as me.  


 And Luke is built like his grandpa and dad....tall with broad shoulders.  

They are both Autistic, but you wouldn't know that unless someone told you.  They are just like every other 11 year old child.  They are in 5th grade this year and doing great.  I'm very proud of both of them.  Well, that's it for now....have a wonderful.

I'm linking up with:

I Like Thursdays

Put Your Foot Down

Needle and Thread Thursday


3 comments:

  1. That does look like a cozy shirt to wear! I've been wanting to read The Paper Palace - I'll be interested to hear what you think of it. Enjoy your book club!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherrie! Such nice grandchildren you have. And 11 already - fifth grade! I'll bet it feels like just yesterday they were just born. Your pretty pink flannel shirt looks nice and warm. I'm all about comfy and warm - and plaid always looks great. {{Hugs}} Happy Thursday to you. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your plaid shirt! Like you I was happy to put mine on yesterday after the cold front went through. Your grand-twins are so good looking. You just reminded me to get my Christmas stitching out tonight. October is almost gone! :( Hope you had fun at book club.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!