Saturday, October 16, 2021

SOME OF THIS AND SOME OF THAT.......

 Hi everyone, 

Hope you all are well...not me.  I've caught a cold.  The grands got it first, the first week of school.  Now it's spreading to the rest of us.  

What have I been working on....Alexis's quilt. .RSC 2021, and my National Day Calendar Block.  I've got 2 blocks done for Alexis's quilt.  A couple Jar blocks.


This jar is a little wonky, but it's ok with me.  I also got my green RSC basket block done.


And my National Day Calendar block done.  October 1st was International Coffee Day.  So I made a mug.

That's about it....haven't started tying the Candy Hearts, but it's in the hoop...hope to get to it this coming week, along with cutting the fabric for the binding.  Hope you all have an awesome sewing Saturday.  

I'm linking up with:

So Scrappy


6 comments:

  1. Best whishes for a fast and full recovery..
    Jar block is fun. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute blocks! I love the idea of a National Day quilt. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet GREEN basket, Sherrie, and that coffee cup is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get over your cold soon. Your blocks are so sweet. Love the coffee mug!
    We were with our grands last week and both were getting over colds, so we are hoping we don't!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cute blocks will make an adorable quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sherrie! It sounds to me like you need some of that jar block full of chicken soup! It's so nice of the grands to share their cold with you. Not! Feel better! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!