Monday, January 3, 2022

2021 QUILT FINISHES.....

 I thought I'd share a few of my favorite quilts that I finished in 2021.  I finished 9 quilts last year.  I won't show them all, but I'll put a link to where you can see them.  

One of my favorites is my Frogs quilt.  I really enjoyed pulling all this together.  It was a Squirrel project, it popped into my head one day...so I went with it.

Another one of my favorites is the Tile Quilt.  I worked on this for over a year.  Sewing pieces of scrap fabric onto a muslin background.  

The next one is Salt and Sand...it was a blog hop, but I didn't participate.  But I liked the idea.

And I really like my RSC 2021 Baskets.  I enjoyed making these little baskets....a different one for each month.  

And if you want to take a look at the other quilts I finished, here is the link...or can go to the top of my blog in the tabs section to see them...it is marked, 2021 Quilt Finishes.

Have a great quilting year!!!


2 comments:

  1. Sherrie I just love your quilts! The frog quilt is adorable but I love them all, maybe love the salt and sand one the best! Well done you! Have a safe and happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherrie, always fun to see your quilts. Seeing your pretty baskets reminded me of a basket edged quilt I made and have in the UFO pile. Oh my. Oh well, I will get to it when I get to it, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!