Today is Tuesday...time to see if I got anything from list...
1. Put a few more rows on Neon Stripe Afghan✔
2. Make more Polar Bears✔
3. Sandwich National Day Calendar Quilt.✔
That is a Big Yes..... all checks this week!
1. The Neon Stripe Afghan is growing, but I'm going to have to rip the 3 rows of dk. gray out...it's been a few years since I made large Granny Square Afghan. I totally forgot I have to increase to keep the corners square. As you can see this in the bottom right.
2. I have a couple more Polar Bears done.
I like them both.
3. I finally got the National Day Calendar Quilt in the hoop. I'll start working on that tomorrow.
My To-Do Tuesday list for January 18th through January 24th
1. Tie and bind National Day Quilt
2. Rip out 3 rows of gray yarn on Neon Stripe.
3. Lay out Polar Bears to see where I'm at.
Have a great......