Tuesday, January 18, 2022

MAKING PROGRESS.......

Today is Tuesday...time to see if I got anything from list...

1. Put a few more rows on Neon Stripe Afghan✔

2. Make more Polar Bears✔

3. Sandwich National Day Calendar Quilt.✔

That is a Big Yes..... all checks this week!

1. The Neon Stripe Afghan is growing, but I'm going to have to rip the 3 rows of dk. gray out...it's been a few years since I made large Granny Square Afghan.  I totally forgot I have to increase to keep the corners square.  As you can see this in the bottom right.

2.  I have a couple more Polar Bears done.


I like them both.

3.  I finally got the National Day Calendar Quilt in the hoop.  I'll start working on that tomorrow.


 My To-Do Tuesday list for January 18th through January 24th

1. Tie and bind National Day Quilt

2.  Rip out 3 rows of gray yarn on Neon Stripe.

3.  Lay out Polar Bears to see where I'm at.

Have a great......


2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to seeing when you finish the quilting - wow hand done. Polar bear is great. Long time since I did crochet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love how it's easy to rip out errors? When I crochet it seems like I can rip out so much faster than with a seam ripper. Your hand quilted project will be lovely! Cute polar bears!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my place. Have a great day!!